Congruex sets the bar high for all of its competitors because we have a core of extremely hard working and determined employees who are led by smart, driven, young and most importantly a friendly management and ownership team who recognizes the importance of every role within the company in order to be successful in completing tasks and projects to exceed our customers expectations.
- Read and interpret work orders, specifications, engineering drawings and/or cut sheets to determine work to be done in sequence of task.
- Perform construction work such as digging holes, climbing telephone poles, placing and removing poles and anchors, pulling and stringing wire/cable from pole to pole, laying cable and conduit in the ground.
- Install aerial and underground cables and/or support members in conformance with all applicable codes, regulations, and customer specifications.
- Pull coax through existing duct package, pull cable through conduit either manually, blowing, or mechanically, and splice and activate underground and aerial lines.
- Dismantle, move, and remove aerial, underground or building wire, cable associated equipment and hardware.
- Connect wires and cables to terminals and attach/detach various kinds of hardware to wires, cables, buildings, or poles.
- Repair and maintain major cable system and structures such as broken lashing, replacing or re-sagging aerial strand, pole transfers, down-guys, aerial to underground conversion, substructure repairs and cable replacements related to system outages, maintenance, rebuilds and emergencies or hazards.
- Climb utility poles and/or use aerial lift truck to place cables on poles per system design.
- Close a project by completing production sheets, verifying proper levels after activation, and adjust and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Ensure that all work considers the safety of the customer and general public and compliance with all governmental orders.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be able to climb poles and lift 50-100 lbs.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to learn in a fast paced working environment.
Come join our team! We would be happy and fortunate to hire someone with a great attitude and aspirations of personal growth that coincides with the values and goals that our company strives for every day.