The Contracts Proposal Analyst will be responsible for the successful management and execution of contracts and proposals on behalf of Congruex Consulting. Duties include reviewing and successfully negotiating contracts, creating proposals and presentation materials, and other tasks as required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Work with different levels of personnel within an organization to analyze and solidify an overall contract strategy.
- Coordinate actions with internal procurement and legal teams if needed.
- Report status of current contract processes to management.
- Resolve any existing contract conflicts.
· Identification and reporting of contract issues, and will propose corrective actions to assist in minimizing the risks for the commercial organization including but not limited to e inconsistencies in contract administration.
· Advises sales on objection handling techniques, alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures.
- Create language standards and rules for existing and new contracts.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages.
- Negotiate terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied.
- Follow up to guarantee contractual payments have been made.
- Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization.
· Ensures coordination with Legal, Finance, Service, Marketing, Regulatory and IT on contract matters as relevant.
- Obtains pricing for proposals and quotes as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Contracts Administration.
· Demonstrated ability to read and understand terms and conditions of a contract required for proper administration and compliance
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Excellent reading and language comprehension.
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization.
- Effective ability to negotiate and execute contracts.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, community environment.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
- May be required at times for training purposes.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.