Congruex was formed to take advantage of the tremendous demand for network engineering and construction. Congruex intends to acquire great companies in the engineering and construction industry and combine these companies to create a nationwide capability to perform any of the engineering or construction disciplines on a stand-alone basis, or on an end to end, turn-key basis. Congruex took first steps towards building this platform by closing the acquisitions of CCLD Technologies and CHC Consulting, LLC, two leading telecommunications construction management and engineering firms in late 2017. In late 2018, Congruex acquired White Construction to further expand capabilities.
The Junior Developer of Mobile Applications is responsible for the development and maintenance of Congruex applications, all client-side logic, definition and maintenance of the code, while ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Design and develop high quality Android applications for integration with existing custom GIS software.
- Coordinate with web application team in packaging data from web applications into native format, as well as accessing and authorization content via API.
- Attend meetings with end-users to determine issues in current deployments, and brainstorm solutions to these issues.
- Ensure that all products have a simple and streamlined user experience.
- Provide modifications and bug fixes to products in a timely and expedited manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Science, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) preferred.
- Previous employment experience in mobile application development preferred.
- Thorough understanding and experience working with Android applications.
- Working knowledge of the React Native framework.
- Understanding of the various design patterns used in mobile development and how to implement them.
- Experience working with Restful APIs.
- Strong understanding of “offline” concepts.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or PHP preferred.
- Familiarity with GIS systems and tools preferred.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
- May be required at times for training purposes.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.