Responsible for day-to-day information technology (IT) operations. Assists system administrators with providing systems support for end users.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Manage corporate and customer infrastructure (servers, switches, routers and firewalls)
- Manage Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, Apache and SQL servers
- Install, configure and troubleshoot server hardware (Dell and Nutanix) and Cisco switches and routers.
- Manage VOIP PBX – Asterisk or FreePBX.
- Install, configure and manage Hyper Converged and Virtual Server environments.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot all software and application related issues
- Install, repair and replace all desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, VOIP phones, scanners and copiers
- Create, deploy and manage desktop and laptop images
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Resolve all level two and three IT related issues (end user support)
- Define user needs and recommend alternatives.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience designing and managing Active Directory and Exchange 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with web servers (IIS and/or Apache) and Cisco routers and switches.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with Sonicwall, Cisco and FreeBSD firewalls
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience managing VOIP systems (FreePBX or Asterisk preferred)
- Experience in SQL (MySQL or MS SQL) preferred.
- Scripting experience is preferred.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
- May be required at times for training purposes.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 40lbs
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.